M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG™ Right Angle Drill w/ QUIK-LOK™ Kit
The first tool of its kind, the M18 FUEL™ SUPER HAWG™ delivers the power and run-time necessary to complete cordless rough-ins. Optimized for Plumbing and HVAC professionals, this drill powers through 6” holes and can drill over (75) 2-9/16” holes per charge in 2x dimensional lumber with a self-feed bit. The QUIK-LOK™ chuck is designed for quick, keyless, one-handed bit changes and is compatible with 7/16” Hex shank or 3-flat shank bits.The POWERSTATE® brushless motor delivers constant power under heavy load to maintain drilling speed. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. The REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 batteries deliver up to 2.5X more run-time, 20% more power and 2X more life than standard 18 volt lithium-ion batteries. A mechanical clutch in low speed protects the tool from damage in the case that a bit binds up and the tool stalls.
- POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides constant power under load to power through 6" Holes
- REDLINK™ PLUS Intelligence Ensures optimal performance and overload protection to prevent damage to the tool or battery during heavy applications
- REDLITHIUM XC5.0™ Batteries deliver over (75) 2-9/16" holes per charge
- QUIK-LOK™ Chuck: For keyless, one-handed bit changes. Accepts most 7/16" hex shank or 3-flats shank bits
- M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH DEMAND™ 9.0 Battery Pack delivers over 150 2-9/16" holes per charge
- 35% more power, and runs 60% cooler than standard 18V lithium-ion batteries