M12™ Women's Heated AXIS™ Vest
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Women's Heated AXIS™ Vests are designed to protect from the cold and weather on the jobsite. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated vest kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest, back and shoulders. A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated vest to three heat settings. This MILWAUKEE® heated vest has a new Quick-Heat funtion that creates and districutes heat three times faster than previous vests and market competitors. These women's vests are built with AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer vest, and protecting from wind and water.
This product is no longer available. Feel free to contact us for suggestions of other products that may fit your needs. Contact Us
HEATED AXIS™ VEST
LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATED HEAT
AXIS™ RIPSTOP Polyester
- More Durable. Built To Layer.
WIND AND WATER RESISTANT
- DWR Coating Fights The Elements
- 100% Polyester Insulation
High, Medium, Low
on REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 Battery
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITY TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (6) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 1.5 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest & Back
- Washer and dryer safe
- Wind & Water Resistant
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back
- (2) outer zip pockets, (1) inner zip pocket, (1) low-profile battery pocket