M12™ Heated AXIS™ Vest
The MILWAUKEE® M12™ Heated AXIS™ Vests are designed to protect from the cold and weather on the jobsite. Powered by M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology, these heated vest kits use carbon fiber heating elements to create and distribute heat to the chest and back. A single touch LED controller heats up the battery heated vest to three heat settings. This MILWAUKEE® heated vest has a new Quick-Heat funtion that creates and distributes heat three times faster than previous vests and market competitors. These vests are built with AXIS™ Ripstop Polyester providing a lightweight, compressible design that can be used as an outer shell or a mid-layer vest, and protecting from wind and water.
HEATED AXIS™ VEST
LIGHTWEIGHT INSULATED HEAT
AXIS™ RIPSTOP Polyester
- More Durable. Built To Layer.
WIND AND WATER RESISTANT
- DWR Coating Fights The Elements
- 100% Polyester Insulation
High, Medium, Low
on REDLITHIUM™ CP1.5 Battery
PORTABLE PRODUCTIVITY TRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- Quick-heat function reaches selected temperature 3X FASTER
- One-touch LED controller with (3) heat settings per heat zone
- Up to (6) hours of run-time with M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 1.5 Compact Battery Pack
- Heating Zones: Chest & Back
- Washer and dryer safe
- Wind & Water Resistant
- Compressible design makes layering comfortable and easy.
- Reinforced high-wear zones protect from abrasion and tears
- 100% Polyester insulation keeps heat in, doesn't add bulk
- Adjustable waist with drop tail extended back