200’ Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection Reel
Our 200’ Mid-Stiff Pipeline Inspection Reel has a moderately stiff push cable providing a good balance of distance and the ability to navigate bends in 2”-6” lines. The inspection reel is powered by the M18™ 500 GB Control Hub, part of the M18™ Modular Pipeline Inspection System. Featuring the industry’s shortest 25 mm 1080p self-leveling HD camera head, the ability to digitally zoom up to 4X and optimize light output inside of pipes, technicians can now see more in drain lines than ever before. Our system features a telescoping handle and wide wheelbase making transportation on and off the job site easier than ever. Each reel includes a camera head sleeve to protect the camera from impact and skids designed to center the camera in pipes.
200' MID-STIFF PIPELINE
HD CAMERA DELIVERS 4X DIGITAL ZOOM
CAPTURE, CREATE AND SHARE TO MOBILE DEVICES
EXTENSION HANDLE AND WIDE WHEELBASE PROVIDE MAXIMUM STABILITY
PERFORMANCE DRIVENTRADE FOCUSEDSYSTEM WIDE
- 1080p camera resolution providing the industry's clearest image inside of drain lines
- 25 mm self-leveling HD camera head with Sapphire Crystal lens
- 200' 10 mm Push Cable provides best mix of stiffness, flexibility and length.
- Powered by the M18™ 500GB Control Hub
- Telescoping handle and wide wheelbase provide maximum stability
- Onboard monitor mount for viewing and transportation
- Swap batteries without system shutdown