M12™ 3/8" Crown Stapler Kit
The Milwaukee M12™ 3/8” Crown Stapler delivers a true hand tool replacement. The 2447 is designed to drive a range of 3/8” flat crown staples (1/4” – 9/16”) through an array of materials and substrates. At just 3.4 lbs and 7.25” long the compact design allows for great access into tight spaces and convenient tool belt portability. An easy to squeeze trigger design significantly reduces fatigue associated with traditional hand staplers. Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger design provides increased productivity and seamless changing between firing modes. The 2447 is compatible with all Milwaukee M12™ batteries, and carries Milwaukee’s 5-Year limited power tool warranty.
- Fastens a range of 3/8" flat crown staples from 1/4" - 9/16"
- Compact and ergonomic design significantly reduces user fatigue
- Contact actuation for increase productivity
- Dry fire lockout prevents unintended damage to the work surface
- Staple leg locating arrow for accurate staple placement
- Slotted magazine design for easy staple viewing
- Integrated sequential and contact actuation trigger for easy changing between firing modes
- Power adjustment dial for consistent flush stapling through various materials
- Up to 1500 staples per charge on an M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 1.5ah battery
- Compatible with all M12™ batteries
- Adjustable belt hook
- 5-Year Limited warranty