Compact Electromagnetic Drill Press
Power and precision in a lightweight, portable drill press with the biggest capacity in its class. At just 26.5 pounds, with a comfortable carrying handle that’s well positioned for balance, this compact drill press is ideal for remote drilling in metal. It handles your toughest drilling applications with a powerful 1.1-maximum horsepower, 9.0-amp motor: up to 1-½-in. diameter holes through 2-in. thick steel with annular cutters, or ½-in. diameter holes 4-¼-in. deep with twist drill bits. The strong two-coil magnet provides 2,300 lbs. of dead-lift force on 1-in. thick steel. Two hex cutter wrenches are stored on-board for added portability. This drill accepts standard ¾-in. Weldon shank cutters or an optional 3-jaw chuck (sold separately) for use with twist drill bits. The simple two-button control panel is located on the back, where it will not interfere with the feed handle. That handle can be conveniently relocated to the opposite side without using tools.
- Powerful 9.0-amp, 1.1 max HP motor: Maneuvers easily and conveniently
- Lightweight design: Only 26.5 pounds, with a comfortable carrying handle
- Superior capacity: Cuts up to 1-½-in. diameter holes through 2-in. steel with annular cutters, or ½-in. diameter holes, 4-¼-in. deep with twist drill bits
- Strong two-coil magnet: Engineered to stay in place with 2,300 of dead-lift force
- Flexible feed handle: Switch between two feed handle positions without using tools
- Accessible and comfortable operation: Simple two-button control panel, unobstructed by feed handle