M12™ Metal Flashlight
REDEFINES VERSATILITY, BRIGHTNESS & DURABILITY. The M12™ Metal Flash Light establishes a new benchmark for 12V Flashlights, bringing new levels of versatility, performance and durability to the industry. Its powerful LED produces 800 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ high definition output, and it can cast a beam beyond 375 yards. The 2355-20’s sliding head allows users to adjust their beam pattern from a flood to a spot effortlessly, and it features three output modes for high, low or strobe use. The body is built from machined 6000 Series Aluminum with a type II anodized finish and can handle anything it may encounter through years of professional use.
- 800 Lumens of TRUEVIEW™ High Definition Output
- Impact resistant lens and IP54 Rated: Water and Dust Resistant
- 6000 Series Aircraft Aluminum Body
- Spot-Flood Sliding Beam Adjustment
- 5 Year Tool Warranty
- Limited Lifetime LED Warranty